Spit Free Pakistan
I am starting this campaign to enlighten the most common problem in Pakistan which is spitting. Spitting as dangerous as sneezing and coughing publicly. Spitting is also a strong medium of spreading germs. As coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) has out-break, we need to take precautionary measurements to stop people from spitting in public areas. This virus is contagious and we need to control any activity which can be a source of spreading it. There are many other contagious diseases like cold, flu, TB, hepatitis etc which can be spread through spitting. 70-75% of our men eat PAN and spit it wherever they want. It just does not spread germs but also makes parks, markets, streets, residential areas, roads and footpaths not a pleasant sight for the eyes.
- Government should impose fine on people who spit publicly.
- Every type of ads should be made to support the campaign #thukomat and #saynotospitting.
- People should educate others that this habit is not at all bearable.
- Social media should be active in making people aware of the campaign.
- Everyone should voluntarily take part in stopping people from this act.
- Traffic police can also a play a vital role in controlling this situation.
- Public transports can also be used for the campaign.
Please do share and support to make our country neat and clean